Settimana di patch per Call Of Duty Black Ops 2, pochi giorni fa vi abbiamo segnalato il rilascio di un corposo fix per la versione PlayStation 3, oggi Treyarch ha rilasciato la patch per l’edizione Xbox 360, che va a correggere alcuni bug che si presentano principalmente nelle mappe multiplayer.
Qui sotto trovate il changelog ufficiale, inutile dire che noi vi consigliamo caldamente di scaricare subito la patch per Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Xbox 360.
- Made infrastructure and performance improvements to Live Streaming.
- Made streaming performance improvements to video playback in CODTV.
- Addressed an issue where flight range parameters for airborne vehicles could be deleted in the middle of a match due to a network interruption. This fix resolves the following symptoms reported by the community: Escort drone flying under the map; Inability to call in the Dragonfire.
- FHJ-18 weapon level is now increased by destroying Scorestreak vehicles and aircraft.
- Care Package/AGR canister exploit has been addressed.
- Patched a small map exploit in Aftermath.
- Addressed a rare situation that would cause the Emblem Editor menu to overlap other menus.
- Balance pass on spawn influencers to improve cases causing non-optimal spawning under certain conditions.
- Improved performance for emblem uploads to prevent an occasional hang. If there is an error connecting to servers during an upload, you will now be able to re-try your save.
- Emblems and Clan tags will now appear correctly on the Assault Shield when stowed on the back.
- Addressed all reported UI error code messages.
- Elite Clan Friends list no longer actively sorts players when their status is updated. The player list will refresh after closing and re-opening the tab.
- Improved a number of emblem icons in the Emblem Editor.
- Junkyard IV reward added to Calling Cards.
We’re still waiting on a comprehensive patch note list, but the update does fix the “UI error 226117″ bug found in theatre mode, stops the Escort Drone from attacking players while underneath the map, removes a glitch that stopped players from deploying the Dragonfire, and remedies problems with the FHJ-18 AA ranking up.